Makeup Post: Vegas Night 2


This is the continuation of my makeup post. This post is about my makeup with the black dress..yes! my anniversary gift! Thank you VR! :-)
Since the dress itself was a nice black dress, I wanted that to be the center of attention and went in for a simple makeup.

Step 1 and Step 2 are just the same as I did for my other makeup. Read here: Makeup Post: Vegas Night 1
For my lazy beauties, I repeat:

Step 1: Wash and gently moisturize your face and neck. The key to good skin is good moisturization.

Step 2: FACE:
Apply your foundation. A little goes a long way. Make sure you have total coverage of your face and neck. But, Never overdo foundation. It will leave your skin feeling dry and caked.
To achieve uniform color do not forget to dab a little foundation on your ears and other exposed parts of your body like arms. It may seem rather unnecessary but sometimes it leaves your makeup looking so obvious!
For this look, I applied very light foundation of Elizabeth Arden flawless finish Ivory since I wanted my natural color to show through and I happily skipped through the blush.

Step 3: EYES:
1. I decided to chuck eye-shadows and go straight for the smoky grey eyeliner from Lakme Absolute Shine Line. Apply a wide coat of the liner since we are trying to cover atleast 1/3rd of your eyelid to the contour.
2. Line both the upper outer lash line with a thin black eyeliner and lower inner lashline with soft kohl.
3. You could use a highlighter eyeshadow to add a spark to the inner corner of your eyes.
4. Use a light coat of mascara to complete the look.

Step 4: LIPS:
1. Best results come with lips which are gently exfoliated and well moisturized. Apply lip balm/petroleum jelly as the base coat for moisturization.
2. I applied Moisture Mist Tawny Bamboo LipGloss stick from Shiseido. It is a light, close to Coral shade and has a shimmering effect. Perfect for a night out.

And the final look:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of a peacock feather

A strange beckoning