Pandora's Love


On Valentine's day many people take it as a time out to thank and share some love with their loved ones - partners, friends and family.

If I were to take my pick this year, it would definitely be my girl friends.
Girls, you rock, big time!

Distance doesn't matter between us, nor does the length of time since we last spoke - you have proved it time and again.

I can talk to you about anything that's running on my mind, ANYthing, really.
Or, I can just randomly message you about nothing really, and that would lead to a conversation.
You have been there listening to me patiently during my totally freakishly downward spiraling - and helped me out of that too!

Always talking, always inspiring, always believing in me and keeping me in your prayers...Girls, I cannot thank you enough. I consider myself very lucky to have such an amazing support system.

This Valentine's Day, a big shout you to you! YOU give a new meaning to Love!!

xoxo



P.S I am sorry that I am late for this post. Got wrapped up with a few things =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of a peacock feather

A strange beckoning