Sunny side up!


As I walk from home to office, everyday during the cold winter mornings, I find myself walking on the sunny side of the road, along with a myriad of people – some street smart folks, some enjoying their morning drag, some health conscious beings jogging their way along the harbor and some professionals like me bustling their way to work – all on the sunny side of the road.
This made me wonder, what’s so nice about the sunny side of the road? – maybe because you need not cross a big signal for being on this route, or the strong winds from the harbor can’t fly your umbrella away, or maybe its simply because there is nothing like the ray of morning sunshine to take your breath away and ease your body of all the pains – but that’s not it!

This ray of sunshine permeates into your psyche and reaches unto your soul, it’s the touch of God with His golden hue, telling you – I am there for you!

Once I realized this, my life became easy. There are no issues without solution; there is no gain without pain. People can move on and attain Herculean heights – all they need is a healing touch. Probably this is the reason why we all flock together towards the sunny side of the road.



August, 2010


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of a peacock feather

A strange beckoning