My first post


What is it that makes one think "Well, this is the time I start blogging."?



Honestly, I never quite found the answer myself. And I am, in fact way late in catching up with the craze. So late that blogging isn't that much of a craze anymore. The last blog I read here stated, "I can't believe I am writing a post after 3 years."
Yet with some time at my disposal, a bunch of friends who believe that I can do so much more and a mercurial mind of my own, I am here, giving the world a piece of my mind. (chuckles).

So why blog? why not paint or sing or just tweet or facebook?
Many a times we google random stuff or information that we need and when we come across an article which is a good read, we have a moment of satisfaction. I have had plenty of those and now it is just my turn to add in. Who knows, maybe what I share will bring light to a fellow wayfarer?
Having said that, wish I could also paint or sing! And who says that I don't tweet or update on facebook?

So here you go, warm up is done. My first post...and I am pretty sure this won't be the last one :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In search of a peacock feather

A strange beckoning